Content marketing and eCommerce experts Zaahn Johnson and Adam Steinhardt discuss the power of HubSpot when working in conjunction with the global eCommerce platform, Shopify.
Everyone should have an eCommerce site. Having your goods and services available online is a powerful way to increase your sites SEO, Google rankings and revenue. That's why we think that you should consider linking Shopify and HubSpot together in your digital marketing plan. Not only is the Shopify integration with HubSpot robust and native, but HubSpot and Shopify work together to deliver better leads directly to your sales team.
In this episode, we discuss five reasons to consider getting Shopify working with HubSpot.
- How do you reconnect with abandon cart owners? HubSpot is the perfect tool to nurture you back to the top of the sales funnel.
- HubSpot Workflows are a powerful way to create email lists from your eCommerce store. You can create Lists from the Shopify website pages that your prospects visit, abandoned carts, and by offering exclusive discounts.
- Discover the power of seeing visiting contacts view your site. With HubSpot you can see who is on your site, checking out your eCommerce pages. This visibility can let you create lead nurturing workflows to nuture your site visitors down the buyer's funnel.
- The great thing is that you don't need to have products to sell online. Services are well suited to Shopify and help your customers understand what, exactly, your business offers. Shopify collections allow you to create a digital catalogue for your business that can be organised to best display your products or services. By creating product/service and collection pages, you're able to outline your business offerings in a simple format that your visitors intuitively understand.
- The transparency of an eCommerce site builds a lot of trust with your customers. By clearly detailing your products or services in a digital catalogue, visitors clearly understand what you're offering AND what they can expect it to cost. Even if sales don't come through your eCommerce site, you'll find that the leads reaching out to you are far better educated and qualified as potential customers.
81% of shoppers conduct online research before making big purchases.
(Retailing Today, 2014. Source: https://www.hubspot.com/marketing-statistics)
Content marketing done well with HubSpot is your salesperson. A Shopify eCommerce site is your digital storefront. The two of them are the perfect integration.
Love the episode? Review on iTunes here or browse our back catalogue for other great inbound marketing podcasts.
“Care for more leads, sir?” It’s every business professional’s dream. Your very own butler - someone who runs around ...The Kingdom Live: Discover how Inbound Marketing ...
Today we examine the benefits of using Inbound Marketing with eCommerce. Today we talk about the power of inbound ...4 Big Reasons to Integrate Shopify With HubSpot
Are you a HubSpot customer considering an eCommerce store for your website? Are you thinking of taking your eCommerce ...How Content Marketing Drives Sales For Your ...
Do you dream of having a Shopify e-Commerce store bustling like a regular retail store?