We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various projects and blog regularly, to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Fun & vibrant working environment
- High growth business with long-term careers and great culture
- Have a flair for creating engaging online content
- Diverse, dynamic role working with leading retail and technology brands
More about this role:
- Create resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.) for our clients
- Blog on an ongoing basis in support of other projects and to attract site visitors through search, social, and email subscribers.
- Grow our clients subscriber base by providing them regular, helpful content that’s in-tune with their needs.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketing, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- You will be working with our flagship brands, including The Kingdom and our remarkable software program, Campaign Warrior.
- Our growing stable of consulting customers will ensure you have a constant stream of intriguing challenges.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, Website, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- In-depth knowledge of Wordpress, the HubSpot Content Optimization System to blog and produce smart CTAs according to visitor lifecycle stage.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- If you have worked in an advertising agency, social media agency or mar-tech business before that will be a big advantage.