The Kingdom has a fully-qualified FileMaker Pro consulting team based in Adelaide, Australia.
CEO, Adam Steinhardt, has been consulting on FileMaker Pro for over 20 years and is available to solve your most complex Filemaker Pro challenges.
As FileMaker Pro specialists, The Kingdom has created the following Multi-User Multi-platform cloud base relational customised database solutions:
- Double Entry Ledger accounting
- Sales and Marketing Management
- Payroll Management
- Event Ticketing Management
- Sporting and facility scheduling
- Project Management
- ISO Standards Maintenance
- Content Management
- Mobile Point of Sale Solution
- Barcode Inventory Management system.
- Recruitment Placement
- Staff Competition Managment
- Large Screen Content solutions
- Scoreboarding solutions.
We are able to consult on and create any solution that you may need as well as support Windows and Mac users of FileMaker Pro.
To discuss how FileMaker Pro can be used to help your business, sign up for a free consultation below.
Are you interested in Filemaker Pro training and development?
FileMaker Pro makes it easy to create custom solutions for managing business information on iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac and the web. FileMaker Pro even has the ability to create secure, cloud access to your solution.
Moreover, FileMaker Pro's customisable database solutions can be built to address nearly any business need, including inventory tracking, accounting, daily work tools, project management, and reporting.
What is Filemaker Pro?
FileMaker, Inc., an Apple subsidiary, makes software that transforms businesses by enabling users to create and run custom apps that work seamlessly across iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac and the web. Millions of people worldwide rely on the FileMaker Platform to share information, manage projects, track assets and more.
The FileMaker Platform allows anyone to create custom apps that meet the unique needs of their business — even without extensive development experience or IT skills.
The FileMaker Platform is made up of the following products:
• FileMaker Pro is simply powerful software used to create custom apps that work seamlessly across iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac, and the web. Easily build your own custom app to meet the unique—and changing—needs of your business.
• FileMaker Pro Advanced includes all of the features of FileMaker Pro plus a set of advanced development and customization tools. Get features to design and develop custom apps faster and easier.
• FileMaker Go is available free on the App Store and runs your FileMaker-based apps on iPad and iPhone. Create custom apps with FileMaker Pro then use FileMaker Go to easily share information with your team while on the go.
• FileMaker Server is fast, reliable server software used to securely share data with groups of FileMaker Pro, FileMaker Go, and FileMaker WebDirect users. Get 24/7 availability and reliability, remotely manage apps with ease, and save time by automating administrative tasks. Each client connects to FileMaker Server with User Connections.
• FileMaker Cloud provides secure, reliable access to your custom apps in the cloud. Get the simplicity and performance of the FileMaker Platform without having to spend time and resources deploying and maintaining a server. Overview Fast Facts FileMaker Platform
FileMaker Pro business solutions can be deployed universally without needing to upgrade your tech hardware.