Are you wondering if adding an eCommerce platform to HubSpot is going to help your business. Discover this quick 7 point overview on the features of Shopify.
1) Shopify can be used as your bricks and mortar POS. With integrated hardware support for cash drawers, receipt, barcode printers and scanners it's never been easier. No more managing two separate inventory lists. Awesome.
2) There's hundreds, if not thousands of store themes available, suitable for any industry. Most are made by an extensive network of 3rd party developers with fantastic support.
3) It's simple, yet complicated. Anyone with programming knowledge can get up and run without a boffin on speed dial. On the flip side, if you are a boffin and are comfortable with jargon and acronyms like HTML and CSS, the customisation of your store is almost limitless.
4) You can sell instant download digital products and physical items from the one store and in one transaction.
5) Automatic exchange rate and tax calculations are easy. There's no need to fear international shoppers anymore. Shopify has that sorted with 70 payment gateways from around the globe, from the mysterious Bitcoin to the ever present PayPal.
6) Shopify support is second to none. They offer around the clock support by email, online chat and telephone. Actual person-to-person telephone support! If there's a bug, there's an enormous online community and Shopify forum where the answer to your woes can be found.
7) Shopify is secure. You're provided with (jargon alert) SSL or Secure Sockets Layer technology that makes it nigh on impossible for the uncouth of the Internet to sniff private information about your shoppers.
If you are looking to discover more about how Shopify can work with HubSpot, why not sign up for this free 30-minute webinar. The Kingdom is a Platinum Certified HubSpot Partner and a Shopify Partner. We are experts in eCommerce integration for HubSpot. The Kingdom team will chat with you and help you plan you web commerce deployment.
Adam Steinhardt The Kingdom Chief Executive Officer. After 14 years as a pole vaulter, representing Australia, Adam was the founder and Managing Director of Next Byte - Australia's largest Apple Reseller back in 1995. After ten years in the business, he sold out and in 2009 founded The Kingdom. As CEO, he is the head of the HubSpot Inbound strategy, creative direction, account management and making sure that your business profits by using our services. Adam is Inbound, HubSpot and Partner Certified by HubSpot. In September 2015 The Kingdom was presented the HubSpot International Partner of the Year award, and International Rookie of the Year Award. You can find Adam Steinhardt on Facebook Twitter Google Plus LinkedIn this website