It's suggested that WordPress powers over 20% of the world's websites. So what's all the fuss about? The Kingdom are WordPress developers, and use it for many projects. But why...
So What Is so Good About WordPress?
It's really easy to use from a client perspective, and it's very good to develop from a developer perspective - both parties can benefit greatly from the huge number of themes and plugins available for use.
This makes WordPress ever expandable, and backed by a huge community of users, providing an immeasurable depth of support in case it's needed. Almost a quarter of the entire web is running on WordPress for a reason. It is a great way to make a blogging based website.
If you are considering creating a website, consider downloading this excellent eBook, to learn more about websites, SEO, Google Adwords, keyword marketing, clever web design and what makes the web tick.
What is Google AdWords, you say? Learn more about it with Why Google Adwords will win you The Game of Thrones.
With a huge selection of WordPress themes, it's a faster way to get a responsive website.
Here's a few reasons why The Kingdom loves it.
- The theme libraries give us, and the client, a great idea of how it will turn out
- Buying templates first then customising means that many of the bugs are eliminated
- Customers can change their own website easily
- There are plenty of developers and hosting solutions that know the product
- All major CRM's and programs like HubSpot, Mailchimp and Zapier connect to it
- It's updated to reflect the new innovations of technology
- There are widgets and plug-ins for just about everything
- It's taught in Uni and schools
- It's open source software
WordPress can help you to have an outstanding digital marketing presence, and with the minimum amount of fuss.