When was the last time you've visited the sales and marketing doctor?
Here is an 18-point health check the good doc might ask.
The Kingdom Digital Ecosystem Health Check:
Have you thought about the cost of an underperforming sales team?
What is the cost of a broken sales teams?
Are you getting enough sales leads from your advertising spend?
How much do your sales leads cost you?
Can you trust the source of your advertising data (have you ever filled out a radio survey??)
What is the cost to your income if you are not hitting your quarterly revenue target?
Is your website working for you? Do you know? If you do, do you how to improve it?
Do you have the credentials to accurately assess your website and determine if it is a lead generating machine?
Do you know how to double sales and halve advertising using Facebook advertising beyond that of a boosted post?
Only 30% of B2B marketers say their organizations are effective at content marketing, down from 38% last year.
(Content Marketing Institute, 2015) (Source: https://www.hubspot.com/marketing-statistics)
Are you constantly experimenting and open to new ideas in the digital realm?
Is fear of the unknown holding you back from legitimate sales innovation?
Are you keeping up with the latest in technology and how it applies to sales and marketing?
- Do you create enough content for your customers to learn everything about your service or product?
Does your opposition provide more answers to Google search than you do?
What if your competitors have invented a better way than an excel spreadsheet or a Word document to do sales reports? (btw, they have)
Do you have your digital sales ecosystem under control? Do you know? Does your team? Does management?
There are many facets to the modern day sales and marketing engine, is your lack of knowledge holding you back from success?
You don't know what you don't know. Do you honestly feel like you have your digital sales and marketing arsenal under control?
If a digital marketing doctor cost you $100's but saved you $1000's and made $10,000s would that be a healthy cure?
At The Kingdom, we offer the following remedies to help you:
• We drive more sales using HubSpot.
• Improve email marketing efficiency and open rates.
• Identify leads trapped in your aging software programs.
• Connect your software apps, so they talk to each other.
• Abolish dated Excel spreadsheets and replace them with modern cloud technology.
• Renovate your website to get better-qualified leads.
• Reduce the number of apps your team is trying to use, and consolidate with powerful tech that makes a real difference that is easy to use.
• Help get your marketing up to date with the latest tools to give you a competitive edge.Get more work done faster with great impact.
• Archive old expensive advertising and replace it with entirely accountable digital technology.
The Benefits of the HubSpot Marketing Tool
HubSpot Marketing is everything you need to increase traffic, convert leads, and prove ROI – backed by a team that helps you grow.
Get an up-to-the-minute view of your entire sales funnel on a clean, visual dashboard. Create new deals with a single click, then drag and drop them from stage to stage as they progress.
Create high-performance emails without designers or IT.
47% of buyers viewed 3-5 pieces of content before engaging with a sales rep.
(Demand Gen Report, 2016) (Source: https://www.hubspot.com/marketing-statistics)
Features of the modern day HubSpot CRM
Manage your pipeline and close more deals.
Get an up-to-the-minute view of your entire sales funnels on a clean, visual dashboard. Create new deals with a single click, then drag and drop them from stage to stage as they progress.
You can sort deals won and lost appointments scheduled, and contracts sent over any period. Plus, track performance against quotas you set.
Sort deals by name, owner, amount, or stage with custom filters for actionable intel in a fraction of the time.
Bring your marketing team, tools, and data together, all in one place.
The ROI Companies See From HubSpot
With inbound marketing and HubSpot organisations increase lead generation, reduce costs, and grow new markets. Based on data from HubSpot, companies can expect the following results within one year:
- 3.3X increase in website visitors
- 3.5X increase in leads
- 2X increase in new business close rate
- 79% of respondents saw an increase in sales revenue
Sales leads are getting harder to find, and you know digital is where they come from, but how do you get them? We help you build your digital ecosystem to get you more sales leads. Find out how HubSpot can help.