I have always been enthusiastic about harnessing the power of social media and marketing tech to build communities and help businesses grow. Hailing from the city of Kuala Lumpur, my marketing career started with launching AirAsia's loyalty program. We initiated everything from building the social media pages, email newsletters and marketing campaigns. The highlight of that job was being able to bring some contest winners to watch Queens Park Rangers play Liverpool at Loftus Road.
My next challenge was getting into real estate sales. I wasn't expecting to be in real estate at all. However, I soon discovered that I enjoyed sales. I was helping people get what was valuable to them. In my 7 years in real estate sales, I developed a deep understanding on how sales works, from learning about the buyers journey, lead generation and conversion. I have also discovered that no matter how your sales and marketing has been in the past, there will always be a way to do it better.
My passion is to help organisations that are winning, to win more and to win better.
My journey now continues with The Kingdom, where I'm using all the skills and experiences I've accumulated along the way to help more businesses get the results that they want.
Apps I am an Expert In
- HubSpot Sales
- HubSpot Marketing
- HubSpot CMS
Top endorsements on Linkedin
- Social Media Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Real Estate
My Kingdom Goal
- To help you discover the power of inbound marketing using Hubspot and how it can supercharge your sales and marketing teams.
- To be a Hubspot wizard and master all aspects of this amazing tool
- To bring value and exceed my clients expectations
- To help my team mates in the Kingdom succeed in being the best they can be
- I love nasi lemak, asam laksa and bubble tea
- The most interesting things I've eaten are a spider and snake in Cambodia
- My first Apple product was a white MacBook, which developed into an obsession with all things Apple
- My dream car is a Porche 911
- I write regularly on productivity and personal growth
- I love reading non-fiction and biographies (Nelson Mandela's Long Walk To Freedom is a personal favorite)